Your role and company:
We are looking for an Azure Integrations engineer with API development knowledge for your client who will be fully accountable for the design, development, and delivery of integrations between systems that support key factors of business operations. By integrating our enterprise apps utilizing Azure Integration Services, you assure the automation of information flow in the business processes. Additionally, you make sure that these information flows can be supported in an effective and efficient manner. You are in charge of keeping an eye on the integration’s performance and giving IT and business management recommendations on possible enhancements and cost-controlling strategies.
– Analysis of business needs for automating information flow across various enterprise platforms and create integration solutions to meet those needs.
– Making use of Azure Integration Services to further improve and maintain the integration solutions.
– Criation of functional documentation, configuration manuals, and support manuals.
– Operational expenditures of Azure components used during the build and provide recommendations on cost efficacy. – – Integration of third-line support solutions.
– Examination of capabilities intergration
– Problem’s troubleshooting problems
– Proven experience with using Azure Integration Services components. Such as: Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Key Vaults, Event Grid topics and subscription, App Services, writing APIs and Azure Function
– Knowledge of available tools, popular standards and work techniques and experience in Azure DevOps in creating of build and release pipelines with use of PowerShell and Azure CLI
– Good understanding of Web Services, OData v4 Web Services, JSON and XML message format
About Levy Professionals:
Established in 2000 during the dot.com crash and navigating our way through the global financial crisis in 2008, we have proven our robustness and sustainability in providing professional staffing solutions to organisations ranging from tech start-ups to global players across the Financial Services, Retail, Online, FMCG, Pharma, Chemicals, Energy, Technology, Travel and Communication industries. Located in the UK (2000) and Amsterdam (2003), we have built an international local network of skilled professionals fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and we currently have 253 professionals from 14 countries allocated to various projects. After 20 years in business, we decided that 2020 would be the year to rebrand ourselves to build upon the foundation of a successful business model and incorporate Levy company values to drive our future strategy. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people which will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!