We are looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge in the investments’ domain and familiarity with a Triple’A Plus™ application landscape. You will be part of one of the largest financial enterprises in the Netherlands, operating at an international level.
What are you going to do?
- You will work as a liaison between the business and the Triple A Engineers instead of being responsible of technical activities involving the platform.
- You would join a Scrum team of around 15 Business Analyst, based on your seniority level you will be assigned specific tasks to help the team with current projects.
- You would get the chance to specialize in several areas: credits, wealth, investments, payments, etc.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Proven experience in a Business Analyst role or similar role (preferably in financial sectors).
- Experience in gathering requirements, creating user stories, and other business analysis related tasks,
- Functional knowledge about Investments.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Preferably familiar with Triple A application landscape (similar also appreciated).
- Knowledge of banking processes and Mifid regulations.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Experience in working in an international environment.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.