Do you want to be a Business Analyst for one of the biggest financial enterprises in the Netherlands? Do you want to add significant value to the Data warehouse project in this multinational? Scroll down to see if the opportunity is for you!
About The Role
For our client we are looking for a Business Analyst. Main goal of the project is to act as a liaison between the business and the IT department, with the focus on Data Warehouse. You will be working in a dynamic environment, where flexibility and creating possibilities is key.
To strengthen the team, our client is looking for a business analyst responsible for designing and implementing flexible yet sound operational, finance and risk related processes.
Some of your tasks will be:
* Developing project plans and managing (IT development) projects
* Designing and implementing various finance and risk related data.
* Defining, documenting, maintaining and prioritizing requirements for various processes, systems and reports
* Managing competing resources and priorities
* Performing model testing by using PowerDesigner
You will be working in the most innovative department within our client, combining knowledge of all relevant technologies and methodologies such as DevOps, Scrum and Agile.
- HBO/Master education level
- Proven experience in working as a Business Analyst
- Experience in working with PowerDesigner
- Used to fast-paced environment and Agile way of working
- A good knowledge of and finance and/or risk ecosystem within the financial institutions as well as IFRS and Basel are very welcome.
- Proficient in English
Nice to have
- You are an inspiring teammate, have an entrepreneurial drive, have a learning mindset and love experimenting
- Familiar with the DWH environment