As a Business Data Analyst, you will gather and integrate data for the modelling teams that help set up the data models to report on sunstainable finance reporting. As the awareness of the need for a sustainable world is growing, the bank has set some challenging goals in this area and make its data collection processes future proof.
- Inventory of the playing field with all stakeholders and parties involved
- Collection of data requirements
- Gap analysis of the data requirements for regulation and data already available
- Planning of the delivery of required data
- Actual delivery of dataset to consumers
On one hand the duties consist of technical aspects such as SQL and Python programming, performing Data Quality analyses and integrating datasets. On the other hand, you’ll be working on documentation and using communicative skills for stakeholder alignment. You also play an active role in the frequent team meetings where knowledge-sharing and transparency on progress is key.
Your working environment
The team is rapidly growing, and their models support other entities of the bank in their day-to-day decision-making.
Given the importance the regulatory authorities ascribe to modelling and the data underpinning it, this is a challenging and impactful role. The Sustainable Finance Regulation is new and this is a great chance to get acquainted with this new development.
Relevant knowledge, skills & competences
Your ability and willingness to work with others is crucial for your success in this role. You are naturally someone who takes initiative, structures, and organises work well and is keen to work with others to deliver tangible results. You are practical, have an analytical approach and good communication and presentation skills. You are a strong team player and take responsibility for your work. In the dynamic environment in which you operate, you have the ability to get all stakeholders on board.
You also have the following qualifications and skills:
- Experience in SQL and Python
- Experienced in working with data, preferable within Finance & Risk
- The ability to detail and challenge data requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Interest in working with Finance and Risk data in a Banking environment
- Knowledge of risk management in banking or financial institutions is a pre
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity.