We are looking for a talent who has passion about data, programming, credit risk and stakeholder management to relocate to join one of the biggest financial services companies in the Netherlands.
What are you going to do?
- As a modeller, your duties will consist of technical aspects such as SAS/ SQL and Python programming.
- You’ll be working on documentation and using your communicative skills for stakeholder alignment.
- You also play an active role in the frequent team meetings where knowledge-sharing and transparency on progress is key.
An ideal profile would be:
- Experienced in working with data related to credit risk models (especially Basel and IFRS 9 model)
- At least a Master’s degree, preferably a beta study (econometrics, physics, statistics, or mathematics)
- Highly skilled in Python and SAS (skilled in C++, Java, and R is a big plus )
- The ability to detail and challenge data requirements
- Knowledge of risk management in financial institutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Amy +31682067040 (also on WhatsApp)
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.