We are looking for a passionate Credit Risk Officer who wants to further develop their knowledge of the CRD/CRR framework in a focused context on regulatory requirements. You will be joining a diverse and data-driven team to ensure the stability of the financial institution and have an impact on customers.
What are you going to do?
- Be the owner of credit risk models and RWA implementation from a second line of Defence perspective.
- Draft definitions and requirements on the basis of your own knowledge of the CRD/CRR/CoRep/FinRep and other areas of related regulation.
- Reach out to regulatory expertise regarding complex discussion with precisely articulated questions if necessary.
- Define data attributes that are already broadly defined by the policies and standards within the financial institution.
- Discuss with IT implementation teams and business teams to explain the interpretation of regulation and the newly drafted requirements.
- Review your junior colleagues’ work and guide their discussions with policy experts.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you:
- An academic education in a relevant field.
- Have knowledge in the CRD/CRR framework.
- Have experience in reviewing and challenging RWA requirements in a complex IT and business environment.
- Have 5-10 years working experience in a relevant position.
- Have excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Have fluency in English and you are confident in your English writing skills.
- You can coach your colleagues in their day-to-day activities and lead them by examples.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.