We are looking for a Data ETL to manage the configuration of our Data injection tool, automate data population scripts, coordinate the reject handling activities and build monitoring views.
This role requires someone with experience in scripting activities, knowledge on APIs and data management, attention to detail and the drive to work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Configure our existing in-house transformation & injection tool by defining the sequencing of API calls and the mapping data with API calls taking into account customer requirements.
- Troubleshoot data injection issues, looking at log files and collaborating with other teams to understand root cause
- Write master test plan and design test cases to validate tool configuration, develop automated test case scripts when applicable and enrich the regression test suites based on the defined test plan.
- Analyze Webservice APIs and UI screens documentation to build Interface Mapping Documents.
- Maintain scripts for data population and migration, using Python and VBA
- Validate and verify configuration deliveries to our customers
- Track data for KPIs to measure team effort, and contribute to the creation of reports
- Enforce governance model regarding data ownership, data access and data change lifecycle
Relevant Work Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in IT Domain overall
- Experience in technical development and scripting
- Experience with Webservices Implementation
- Experience with Data Entry
- Experience in QA
- Capacity and willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to understand the “why” and “how” of problems
- Must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology field
- Attention to detail
- SQL, JSON, XML, Python, VBA, Jira
- A degree in Computer Science or industry related field