Data Engineer – Financial Enterprise
We are looking for an experience data engineers who will be working on the digital transformation of the multinational financial organization. You will be a part of cross-functional team that is responsible for the delivery of different types of data products. Moreover, you will be working with the latest technology and tools to build the data products. You will have a chance innovate, experiment and help with setting up new technologies.
- Gathering requirements
- Designing new components based on the requirements
- Modelling new data-models
- Building, testing, implementing, and maintaining data pipelines
- Developing with SQL, Power BI, spark, python, open source, CICD and other Azure native tooling
- Structuring and organizing the code to make it sustainable and easy to change.
- You have at minimum a bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- You have done software development and you have participated in an Agile environment, using the Scrum principles
- You have experience in gathering requirements from various stakeholders
- You are an experienced designer of data solutions
- You are proficient in technical data modeling
- You are data savvy and have experience in data engineering
- You have experience in building, implementing and maintaining scalable data pipelines
- You are Microsoft Azure Certified
- You have experience with Databricks/Spark
- You are proficient in Python and DAX
- Understand the importance of good stakeholder management
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!