We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to become part of an exciting project at one of the biggest banks in The Netherlands. As part of the Regulatory Reporting Platform department, the newly developed DataMart establishes that all data is gathered and delivered to the bank’s regulators.
Based on the above, as a Data Engineer you are expected to define secure and long-lasting technical solutions. You are also able to guide the team in setting up a proper solution, while figuring out the optimal design for the data environment.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of C#, ASP.Net
- Microsoft database technologies, Database optimization skills
- Experience working with Azure products, for example Data Factory, Azure Functions, ASQL.
- Research and assess programming related advances and items.
- Critical thinking and root cause identification skills
- Understanding the value of readible, clean and maintainable code
- Help and support other colleagues
- Experience with working in Agile/Scrum Methodology is a bonus
- Any Reporting /BI Skills would be an additional bonus beneficial
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.