We are seeking a highly skilled data engineer (with security background) to join one of the biggest financial institutions of The Netherlands. The main objective of this role is to ensure that all customers and employees can access our systems in a safe and easy manner.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for working on CI/CD pipelines to maintain the integration and alignment of the frameworks and capabilities with the organisation’s standards. You will also provide operational support for problems and incidents, and collaborate with team members to share knowledge. In addition, you will work with the team and product owner to plan and refine the team’s program increments.
- Good understanding and experience with Azure Cloud
- Experience building and maintaining APIs
- Python knowledge
- Experience with data engineering best practices and Azure components (e.g. Data Factory, Databricks, Data Lake Storage, Azure Functions)
- Strong analytical skills and experience debugging software and performing impact and root cause analysis
- Minimum 4 years working in a complex environment in data engineering and/or with Azure security features