Data Management Expert – Credit Risk
We are looking for an experienced Data Management professional to become part of an exciting project at one of the largest banks in The Netherlands. The bank is currently building a solid data lake which makes sure data is available, business requirements and regulatory compliance are met, data quality is measured and issues are remediated.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you to have the following competencies:
- Experience with the Credit Risk and Credit Risk modelling areas in the financial industry
- Experience with laws and regulations around financial institutions (local and international).
- Experience with data analysis (SQL).
- Experience in data management, data modelling (dimensional) and data warehouse technology
- Experience with data testing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (English), to be able to align with various stakeholders.
- A connection with the Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Master’s or bachelor degree.
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.