Data Management Expert – Credit Risk
We are looking for an experienced Data Management professional to become part of an exciting project at one of the largest banks in The Netherlands. The main goal is to build a new Credit Risk model calculation engine. Moreover, the bank is currently working on building a well-governed data lake that ensures data availability, data quality and data governance.
- Experience with the Credit Risk and Credit Risk modelling areas in the financial industry
- Experience with laws and regulations around financial institutions
- Experience with data analysis (SQL)
- Experience in data management, data modelling (dimensional) and data warehouse technology
- Experience with data testing
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing (English), to be able to align with various stakeholders.
- A connection with the Agile way of working in multidisciplinary teams.
- Master’s or bachelor degree.
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.