Would you like to be a starting point for the creation of data attributes to deliver value for one of the biggest financial enterprises in the Netherlands?
As a business data modeler, you are going to work together with different departments within digital and IT departments. You will be translating business needs into data requirements, organizing the sources and together with data engineers delivering the data for usage.
- Translate business needs;
- Conduct analysis on various data sources;
- Translate the needs into the conceptual/business data model;
- Use centrally provided data management processes;
- Set up definitions and meta data;
- Define requirements for logical and fysical data model;
- Provide input for data engineers;
- Review the delivery by the data engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university or college in computer science, Data or Business
- At least two years of experience in a financial institute or analytical online marketing profession.
- Strong analytic skills and affinity with data analytics, and data handling.
- Good communication skills (in written and spoken English and Dutch).
- Experience in programming (TSQL, Python, PySpark, R).
- Knowledge of structured and unstructured data.
- Knowledge of batch, streaming and API.
- Experience with data management, data governance, DQ, meta data preferably at a financial institute and/or a digital environment.
- Experience with data management and analytics in a cloud environment.
- Experience with (Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data warehouse, Azure Datafactory)
- Experience with Marketing Automation, campaign management (e.g. Selligent, Adobe, SAS) and/ or BI tooling (e.g.Power BI, DataBricks, Splunk, Tableau.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!