We are looking for a Data Pipeline and Database developer. Together with the team you will be responsible for providing the data infrastructure to store and use this required data.
Within your team you will be developing and maintaining Data Pipelines and databases that process all the data flows within Azure cloud native solutions. Together with the other developers and operations engineer in your team, you will be in charge of designing, developing, deploying, and operating the infrastructure, service components, and business logic that comprises the Data Landscape for the team.
In addition, you will be responsible to connect to on-premise data sources and destinations. For this you will use various in-house portals and request procedures, and you will interact with support teams from other tribes.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Java/Scala and (bash) scripting
- Experience working with Azure components as Data Factory, Databricks, Azure SQL Database, Storage, IAM, Keyvault, Azure Monitor and CICD
- Experience with Airflow 2
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English and Dutch
- Experience with incident management processes as described in ITIL
- Agile mindset, and experience with working agile (Scrum / Azure DevOps)
- Knowledge and experience with data warehouses
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.