Database administrator| Long term project | 40 hrs
Are you looking for a Database Administrator role? You are in the right place at the right time!
We are looking for a passionate DBA who is willing to ensure that databases and data are backed up appropriately, can be recovered correctly and quickly in the event of failure. You will be working within a team which you can take it to the next level by ensuring databases are protected and secured.
Who are you?
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills and be able to influence others
- Excellent communication skills in English (Verbal, Writing)
- Take initiative and internal drive to achieve and keep moving forward
- 3+ years of work experience in a similar position at a large enterprise
- Higher education or equivalent ability;
- Strong knowledge and experience with RedHat Linux, shell scripting, DB2 installation, FixPack updates and version migrations
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity.