We are looking for an ambitious DevOps Engineer, with Azure Purview knowledge and administrator skills, to join the team which is focused on Data Management Services. The team if responsible for the application management of all IT kinds of applications used by the different departments within Finance, Risk and HR.
As the Azure Purview Admin and Developer, you will be working as part of the DevOps team. It provides various Data Management Services to whole company, such as data Integration Services (incl. IPC-Informatica), Data Quality Services (incl. IDQ-Informatica, Azure Purview), Data Visualizations and Reporting Services (Power BI), Data Governance Services (Azure Purview, IDQ-Informatica) and API Management.
Your key focus will be the administration and governance of the Azure Purview Technical services, as well as communicating with Azure Purview users as needed.
- Provide users a secure, compliant, running and stable Azure Purview platform
- Provide technical support to the users
- Administer the platform in terms of workload, performance, issues and act on them
- Administer the roles, configure, monitor, and provision organizational resources
- Develop and maintain CI/CD pipeline to automate deployment of the instances, as needed
- Deliver and maintain the SECA (Security) and authorization administration.
- Life cycle maintenance (LCM) is part of the service.
- Design and maintain a system for the allocation of license and runtime costs
- Implement service agreements and SLAs as needed.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Love for automation and passion for Cloud technologies
- Azure DevOps – CI/CD knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Knowledge and skills on Cloud (Azure) infrastructure and tools is an advantage.
- Programming / automation skills and experience (scripting such as Python, Bash, PowerShell, CI/CD tooling) is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience on Azure Purview, especially on technical administration
- Knowledge and skills regarding Security and Compliancy is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience on Power BI is a big plus
- Knowledge on Data Management subjects like Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Governance is an advantage
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to technical problem-solving
- Good command of spoken and written English
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.