Frontend Engineer Lit.HTML| Long term Project| Financial Enterprise | 36 hrs
Are you an experienced Frontend Developer? Have you been part of a project within the banking industry?
We are looking for Frontend Engineer to be responsible for and commit to the work. You can make a difference by joining a team of other skillful developers and solve complicated challenges.
Who are you?
- Frontend developer with strong coding skills based on SOLID principles
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, with proven ability to track and support multiple projects at once
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills and be able to influence others
- Good communication in English (Verbal, Writing) for both internal (Stakeholder), and external
- You understand the needs the customers and you are an amazing team player
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Java
- You have at least 1 year of banking experience
- Knowledge of tech stacks like Lit.HTML, OpenShift, Azure DevOps, Spring and others
- Knowledge or experience within working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity.
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0031657075453