Our client within Financial Sector is looking for enthusiastic IT support specialist. As a mid-senior/Senior IT support (windows) engineer you will be joining a Operational Infrastructure Team which is directly responsible for support, maintenance and effective regulation of daily operational processes for a smooth running within a company.
– Configure and install equipment and software for usage in the ICT environment according to specifications.
– Provide all end users of ICT systems and facilities with a high-quality and attentive technical support service.
– Notify relevant stakeholders as soon as possible if deviations are discovered in the line of duty.
– In line with existing Change Control processes, generate and maintain documentation of any and all modifications to established configurations and procedures that may be necessary to support ICT environment.
– To monitor and assess access to ICT environment (internal and external), and to report any security violations to the Technology Services Engineering Lead and/or the Director Technical Services. All operations must be carried out in close collaboration with the Quality & Control department.
– Respond to incidents utilizing the incident management method
– Prepare and distribute all manufacturing output in line with installation requirements when necessary
– 4+ years of experience within financial and multiuser ICT environment
– Hands on experience with Windows environment (Microsoft SCCM, MS office, Microsoft Active Directory, Especially Microsoft Desktop/Server OS)
– Knowledge of Backup & Printing Technologies
– VMware Administration
– Relevant Higher education
Good to have:
– Relevant knowledge of Change management (TopDesk) / ITIL framework and incident
– Experience with Veeam
– Citrix Administration
– San Administration
– Ready to hit the ground running
– Able to take a lead where it is required
– Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology
– Great English written and oral communication skills