We are looking for Java Developer for our client and working for our client means thriving in an international, professional yet informal, fast-paced, IT-driven environment.
You will be a part of Agile and scrum team. Your decisions have substantial impact on the trust in the financial market space and the flow of millions of transactions.
As an IT engineer you establish vision and technical direction for major initiatives, through building large proportions of high quality and architecturally sound systems.
- 5+ years of experience in Java 11 (Spring, Hibernate, JPA), with strong experience in using Java 8 functions
- Experience in CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker)
- Experience in working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Excellent communication skills in English( Verbal and Written)
- Experience in Linux and in Oracle/Postgres
- Experience with JBOSS Server 7.3
- Experience in distributed systems and microservices.
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity.
Contact email@example.com or +31620136973
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.