Java Senior Software Developer| Initial 12 months Contract | Ireland-hybrid
If you are looking for a place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It’s an opportunity to do your life’s best work.?
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that is both a technical leader and a key hands-on contributor. You will help guide colleagues on the technical direction for the team and will support leadership in ensuring best in class agile and engineering practices are used.
Are you a collaborative self-starter that can take ownership to solving complex technical problems and are comfortable providing guidance to the team and to other key stakeholders as appropriate?
This role will also involve managing and working with distributed, global teams with multiple stakeholders.
- Architect and implement product features in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
* Design and develop CICD framework for Azure to build, and deploy different data platform assets
* Design reusable components, frameworks and libraries
* Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
* Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases through Sprints
* Review code and provide feedback relative to best practices and improving performance
* Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
* Mentor and guide other software engineers within the team
- 5+ years Software Engineering experience with development skills using Java OR Python
* 2+ years’ experience performing CICD with Jenkins, Terraform, GitHub, Containerization
* Experience working in Azure (Azure Gen2, Azure API Gateway, Azure Function, Azure Kubernetes Services) or other cloud platforms
* Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
* Strong desire to learn about new trends and technologies
* Ability to work a portion of monthly work hours from our Dublin or Letterkenny office is required
Nice to have Qualifications:
* Strong experience in automating build processes, application deployments and continuous integration systems.
* Experience in object-oriented design and implementation
* Solid understanding of formal architecture, design patterns and best practices
* Working knowledge of APIs
* Experience in the health care industry
* Experience delivering software using an Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience with SQL, relational and graph databases
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.