We are looking for a model validator for one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands. They are looking for someone who will be responsible for performing modal validations on their global Client Due Diligence models. Together with the team you will be responsible for creating risk-based model validations plans that take into account the relevant compliance risks. Using your knowledge of quantitative and qulitative analyses, you will execute these model validations to ensure that the models are properly developed and maintained.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in modal validation, compliance monitoring, or audit
- In depth knolwedge of Models preferably relating to AML and terrorism financing
- Experience with model validation and quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Experience in taking ownership of challenging projects
- Stakeholder managment skills