Company and Culture:
Our client is one of the top banks in The Netherlands. With over 300 years of history, the bank has laid a solid foundation with a focus on care, courage and collaboration. Currently, the company is expanding their Digital Workplace department, hence, they are looking for a MS 365 Platform engineer to join their team.
The Digital Workplace department makes sure the employees of the bank have access to the digital workplace environment. Therefore, as a Platform Engineer, you will make sure that the Microsoft 365 software is readily usable for the employees of the bank, whether they work on site or remotely. You will be involved in the project of expanding the M365 platform, migrating the offices outside NL to a cloud solution.
- Coordinate between Product Owners and other Platform Engineers, in order to come up with optimal solutions
- Implement new cloud based solutions
- Support the improvement of the User Experience on M365
- Aid with automation activities
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Microsoft 365
- Knowledge of United Communications features
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!