We are looking for talents who are enthusiastic about developing themselves in the Treasury area. Are you curious what’s in it for you? Scroll down to learn more about the exciting opportunity!
What are you going to do?
You will be immersed in the credit risk field and you are going to take various responsibilities with a focus on the Treasury portfolios.
- Be responsible for income analysis, financial accounting and various other control activities.
- Being liaison with colleagues (who works on the business and/ or IT side)
- Collaborate with senior colleagues for assigned projects
An ideal profile would be:
- A Master’s degree in Finance/ Economics/ or Accounting relevant fields.
- Experience in working or interning in the financial services companies
- Strong analytical skills
- A strong passion for growing and learning
- Excellent communication (writing and speaking) skills in English
- Affinity with financial products in the financial sector
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.