For one of our leading clients in the banking industry Levy is looking for a Project Manager with experience in data management.
As a Project Manager, you are part or the planning team within Managed Soucing, where you are responsible that a large amount of data is brought to an enterprise wide data platform. The onboarding of data is done through the description of metadata in business and technical templates in close collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders in the organization.
What are you going to do:
- Align with the appropriate stakeholders (mostly Application Owners) in the organisation to make sure they succeed in onboarding their data to DIAL.
- Capture the data needs of the bank wide initiatives following a structured process.
- Align the onboarding planning with the overall Managed Sourcing planning, since you will be the last step in the process
- Think ahead about the onboarding of the large amount of sources. You do this on a high level for the years to come and on a detailed level for the upcoming quarter.
- Facilitate conflict resolution planning and prioritization.
What are we looking for?
- Background in Higher professional education or University
- Project management (planning) skills
- Familiar with generic data management topics (both IT and Business)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Analytical and communication skills
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated cv in English and will call you ASAP!
Sander van Bree
NL: +31 (0) 202994559