We are looking for a Dutch-speaking Project Manager with a focus on communication for a change project in one of the biggest banks in the Netherlands.
What you are going to do
You will work together with several teams which are involved in the changes, with the program manager responsible for the roadmap and other project managers and process enablers.
With the following results (SMART)
- You will communicate and align with stakeholders organising workshop sessions
- Provide clear capacity planning to deliver the milestones presented, and insert clear insights on the risk of not delivering the milestones presented.
- Deliver a Monitor and create transparency whether all milestones and deliverables are adequately led, resourced and remain on time, budget and scope
- Create and maintain a good overview of the dependencies between the milestones and deliverables and administrate all your work properly in our joint overviews and administration
What you are going to bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in large and complex (financial) organizations
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Data Management knowledge is a big plus
- Fluent in English and in Dutch
- Experience with working in an Agile Development Environment (DevOps and Scaled Agile)