We are looking for an experienced Quality Analyst to join an important project at one of the most exciting telephone companies in The Netherlands. As part of optimizing the company’s service quality, main aim is on preparing weekly service and team performance reports, including all perfromance related KPI’s, an executive summary as well as improvement actions. On top of that, the Quality Analyst must be able to create a dynamic performance report on the company’s intranet.
What are you going to do? / What are your responsibilities?
- Gather data for all Product & Services and technical teams related to; incidents, major incidents, changes and success rate, upgrades, major incidents related to third parties
- Optimize the logging process for major incidents, change management etc., to ensure all required data is available
- Analyze data to identify underlying causes
- Summarize data and report about the status on weekly basis
- Propose improvement projects based on the analysis
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you to have the following competencies:
- Creating and optimizing the communication process in case of major incidents
- Informing the internal and external organization in case of a major incident
- Regular update the organization about the progress of the incident
- Drafting post mortems/RFO’s and share this in the organization
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.