Do you feel like giving your best when working with young teams?
Do you like contributing to new challenging projects with your expertise?
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
- Develop Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP)
- Supervise of the Market Risk and ALM control activities
- Develop and perform stress test calculations related to liquidity risk and interest rate risk
- Develop and maintain models/tools/systems in order to manage market, liquidity, and interest risk
AN IDEAL PROFILE WOULD BE
- 5+ years of experience in the financial sector or related
- Excellent analytical skills with financial mathematics background
- Expert in financial risk management with CRD and Basel
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access, and VBA
- Good knowledge of SQL
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium, and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.