We are looking for a Scrum Master who would like to motivate dynamic and driven teams to work in the agile way. You can make a difference within the organisation by increasing its agility!
What are you going to do?
- Improve and facilitate the scrum process.
- Work closely together with different teams to optimize their work processes.
- Increase effectiveness of the team by improving their way of working in a way that fits within the scrum framework.
- Guide and coach teams and ensure you help them to remove impediments.
- Help teams to grow more mature, and improve their processes day-by-day.
What makes you succeed in the role:
- You are familiar with agile and scrum way of working.
- You have experience in coaching and guiding teams.
- You have experience in working in complex and dynamic IT environments.
- You have experience in guiding international teams in a hybrid way of working.
- You have good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- You can solve impediments independently, considering the self-organizing possibilities of the team
- Excellent English communication skills in speaking and writing.
- You are certified PSM1/PSM2.
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.