We are looking for a technical Scrum Master that can coach high performing, multicultural teams in a complex IT environment for one of the main banks in the Netherlands. See Below for more information!
What are you going to do?
- Guiding and coaching a High Performing Team to a level that they aspire to
- You create high-value products using Agile/Scrum concepts and principles
- You can coach your team to self-organise and ensure that nothing stands in the way of a good team delivery.
- You will be removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- You coordinate the back log and priorities with stakeholders within and outside the team.
- You support several teams by educating them and helping them control progress on the (software) development process.
Required knowledge and experience:
- You are an experienced certified (PSM1, PSM2) Scrum Master, at least 3 years
- You have experience in guiding multicultural, high performing teams
- You have knowledge and experience of data warehouses and SQL
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- You master the English language and Dutch language is a big plus
- You have knowledge and experience as a developer or tester or business analyst
- Excellent communication skills
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.