Front End Developer
Would you like to share your technical expertise within a highly motivated team? Are you someone who don’t hold back and who likes to push for solutions? This might be your job!
For our client in the financial services, we are looking for an experienced Front End Developer. The current team is working on a major payment functionality on the platform of the bank with the latest technology stacks! In this role it is not only important to show your coding skills but also how you would bring more structure where needed, have an eye on the quality.
- 5+ years experience with Frontend development – Angular
- Familiar with Java 8 or higher
- Experienced in cloud (Azure DevOps & Azure)
- Experience with unit testing
- Interested in pair programming & mobbing
- Willing to be responsible for the code you write and maintain it on production
- Eager to push your code to production in an automated fashion
- Sometimes accidentally using IntelliJ shortcuts in your browser
- Proactive mindset and team player
- Aware of software development best practices for all stages of system development life cycle.
– A multidisciplinary agile team using Angular, Java, Spring Boot 2.2+, etc
– Writing new and migrating the old software
– Deciding which technology they use
– Like to write automated tests
– Thinking with the business and architects to come up with the best solutions
– An organisation with lots of technical events
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!