SQL Server Database Administrator (DevOps)
We are looking for an experienced SQL Server DBA to become part of the IT-Infrastructure Database DevOps team for one of the largest banking enterprises in the Netherlands. Main responsibility of this position is to design & build the Enterprise SQL Server environment while supporting the daily operations. At the same time, it is expected to assist with the transition and adoption of Azure Cloud optimizations for databases. That includes the whole SQL server Suite.
Based on your knowledge and expertise we expect you to have:
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server suite of products
- Experience in Azure Cloud for Databases
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Server
- Experience in PowerShell
- Experience in scripting and automation
- Experience in the use of tools like Azure DevOps, Visual Studio Code and similar
- Experience in Always On Availability Groups and performance tuning
- Ability to provide 24/7 shift support
Levy is an international IT staffing organization providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.