Senior Test Automation Engineer
Great opportunity to work on test automation at one the largest bank for their banking solution.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about automation testing and deliver fantastic testing solutions. You are eager to help others be successful and always think a few steps ahead. You will become a part of one of our Scrum software development teams.
- Good knowledge on wring test scripts and automation
- At least 5 years of experience with testing
- Affinity with test automation frameworks (selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured)
- CI/CD experience with tools like Azure DevOps
- Experience with backend and frontend software.
- Working experience in a Microsoft C# environment.
- Experience in setting up test automation.
- Test and test strategies.
- Experience with automated test for APIs and the UI.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB or TMap certification
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity.
Contact email@example.com or +31620136973
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.