Company and Culture:
Our client is one of the top banks in The Netherlands. With over 300 years of history, the bank has laid a solid foundation with a focus on care, courage and collaboration. Currently, the bank is in a transitioning period, where they put more emphasis on becoming a data driven company. The bank receives multiple threats daily, and instead of using the event driven strategy, and dealing with each threat at a time, they are investing in understanding the type of threats they receive. So they are looking for an experienced Threat Detection Engineer, that would contribute to solving different kinds of threats, and prevent them from happening.
In this position, you will be responsible for designing, building and improving the security detection systems of the bank.
- Analyse threat actors and develop detection content
- Develop machine learning models that improve security detection
- Create threat detection use cases/models
- Participate in automation projects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in security within a large organization
- Experience with developing threat detection use cases
- Experience working with Microsoft Security products (Sentinel, Defender)
- Experience with programming in Python, SPL, KQL
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fueled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come…multiplying by unity!